Luxury Living • Rustic Charm
Location: Location: 228 Wagon Train Dr, Antonito, CO
7,400± sq ft • 6 BR / 7 BA
Located in a gated community on the Conejos River in Southern Colorado, just 40 miles North of Chama, NM
• 7,400± sq ft of living space, custom designed and built by the sellers
• 6 BR / 7 BA
• 180± ft of riverfront land on the Conejos River, right outside your back door
• Dining room seats up to 18 guests and offers a custom table w/ built-in plate warmers
• Two upstairs balconies w/ indoor/outdoor seating, perfect for enjoying the breathtaking views
• 27 pieces of original handcrafted stained glass adorn windows and doors
• Wine cellar w/ tasting area
• Four living areas decorated in eclectic old west rustic style that will delight your guests
o Large living room
o Sunken conversation pit
o Game room w/ pool table and saloon décor
o Cozy television room
• Every room has a view of the river or the mountains and pines
• Bedrooms all have a private bath, several have a loft area and all are uniquely decorated w/ a special theme such as “The Train Room” and “The Cowboy Room”
• Separate historical hunters cabin used for outdoor storage
• If you can break yourself away from what this beautiful home has to offer, there is an abundance of activities right outside your front door such as fly fishing, hunting and camping to name a few!
Visit Website for More Property Details
Untied Real Estate Group | Strategic Client Services, LLC
Mike Jones, CAI, GPPA, BAS, AARE
United Country | Colorado Real Properties
Michael Krieg, Broker
Teresa Rens, Broker
River Refuge unique stunning Alaska Log Lodge property on 10 acres prime Alaskan riverfront Fishing property and features a Rasmussen Log lodge style home completely framed and sealed 2004 finished complete 2019 from Canadian Douglas Fir with B+B, fishing lodge or vacation rental potential. Over 1,500ft of river frontage.
long private driveway with two gates leads you to the property which closely overlooks the Anchor River
-you can hear the river running just below the massive front decks!
Many moose, bears, eagles and other Alaskan wildlife frequent the hillsides alongside and across from the home and are a joy to experience close up!
This gorgeous log home features radiant in floor heat and beautifully tiled floors and has 4 bedrooms- including an extremely large private floor master suite with en-suite that has majestic views in all directions, a unique octagon bonus room with wrap around windows, large office and a two car attached garage.
The main living area features high vaulted ceilings and gorgeous logs with a one of a kind massive chandelier which features Alaskan wildlife and antler accents.
There are a total of 4 tiled custom bathrooms, featuring hammered copper sinks, log cabinetry and counters custom made for the home.
The large spacious kitchen also has custom made log cabinetry and countertops made from elk rubbed aspen from Colorado and accented with Alaskan Wildlife tiles, multiple copper kitchen sinks, and a full suite of high end "Viking" Appliances. To top it all off- this home is furnished with top to bottom "Lodge style" log furnishings custom made for the home!
There are beds, dressers, custom log shelving, sofa, chairs, dining table, end tables, coffee table, rocking chair, glider and more!
The finish work and attention to details will astound you while taking in the breathtaking one of a kind private views of the Anchor River while wrapped within the cozy Canadian Douglas Fir log walls of this extremely unique custom Alaskan home THESE LINKS TO VIDEO AND PROPERTY TOURS https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tvvf2paemQbKDWAN_EN1TLAHOgvFtwH_/view?usp=sharing https://sway.office.com/lCr5i8n3hYTMC6li?ref=email